For the most current job opportunities, including postdoctoral research and internships, please follow this link: http://www.biophotonicsworld.org/jobs/1092 .
- Courtesy Posting: Postdoc Position Molecular/Cellular Signal Transduction in Lung Cancer/Injury
- NIH-funded research position is available in Signal Transduction / Internal Medicine to study the mechanisms of apoptosis and cell survival in cancer.
- Postdoctoral Opportunity in Microfluidics/Biophysics
- We are seeking candidates for a postdoctoral position available immediately. Qualified applicant will work on developing microfluidic devices that will be combined with various spectroscopic methods and applied to study of biological systems.
- Job posting for AO microscope development
- A California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM) funded post-doctoral position is available starting in March, 2009 in the laboratories of Profs. Joel Kubby (EE) and William Sullivan (MCD Bio) at the University of California Santa Cruz
- Post-doctoral Positions in Single Molecule Bionanophotonics
- The BioNanoPhotonics group at the IBEC is currently offering a post-doctoral position to a well-qualified, highly motivated and dynamic young physicist who wishes to enhance his/her scientific career in the field of Single Molecule Detection for the study of biological processes in living cells.